To participate in the Challenge, click on Join. This does two things:
1. It adds the route to your Planned Rides folder
2. Notifies the host that you are participating.
When you are ready to ride the Challenge, go to the "Ride" screen on the App.
If you know the route, you can begin riding by hitting "Start". If you want to navigate the route, you can do so by choosing the Challenge route from your pre-planned rides:
1. Go to Start a pre-planned ride on the Ride screen:
2. Select the Challenge from your pre-planned routes and confirm that you want to ride it.
3. Ride! You can choose to navigate the course using your phone, or leave your phone in your pocket if you know the way. You can ride to the start, but you need to pass the starting point and ending point of the Challenge route in order to complete it.
The app has an "auto-pause" feature, so if your speed drops below 3mph, it stops recording your progress. It will restart once you start riding again.
Once you've complete the course, give your ride a name, designate a ride type and bike, and add your Ride Story. Once you hit "save", we compare your ride to the Challenge route, and if you've completed over 90% of the Challenge route, you will receive a notification of completion and you can claim your prize.